Fabricolor Holding Int'l LLC ( FHI ), a leading manufacturer of optically functional materials,
was formed in 1999 with the intention of redirecting the organic synthesis expertise of
Fabricolor Manufacturing. Originally founded in 1961 as a producer of dyes and pigments
for the textile, plastic, printing and coating markets, the name Fabricolor has became
synonymous with the highest quality products and inherent technical expertise.
Today, FHI provides a wide range of UV, NIR and IR absorbing materials, along with
focused R&D, through its network of strategic alliance research partners. By leveraging
its own internal expertise and careful utilization of a network of ďbest in classĒ contract
and university research organizations, FHI provides its customers with a truly global
approach to accessing cutting-edge optically functional materials for an ever expanding
range of applications.
|AREAS OF ACTIVITY
Our products are specially designed for the following markets:
- UV, Visible and NIR dyes for lasers
- UV Absorbers
- Optical bleachers
- Dyes for OLEDíS
- Laser welding of plastics
- Biomedical analysis: DNA sequencing, immunoassay and flow cytometry, protein labeling, peptide probing.
- Security: Security Inks, hidden barcodes, labels, banknotes, checks, credit cards, special documents.
- Automatic Identification: Optoelectronic validation of authentic documents.
- Light control: Laser protection and optical filters, window and automotive glass coating
films, agricultural films.
We also provide information and custom synthesis of laser dyes, near infrared
absorption dyes, dye intermediates, blends and inks formulations for multiple dyes
applications. Please contact us for more information about our custom synthesis.